The Mecmesin VFG Force Gauge is packed full of innovative features and the 5” colour touchscreen makes it easy to navigate. Just swipe or press and hold to access menus, toolbars, and settings. Available in 10 models with capacities ranging from 2.5 to 2500 N with accuracy of ±0.1% of full-scale and readings displayed in all common measurement units; N, kN, mN, gf, kgf, lbf and ozf the Mecmesin VFG is a truly versatile force gauge for many applications. The VFG offers enhanced test features and data analysis capabilities:
• Max and 1st Peak mode - registers the key values from the test
• Graphing mode - generates a live curve on the display to help identify critical events during the test
• Fast data-acquisition rate of 2,000 times per second - ensures sudden break-force readings are captured accurately
• 5 MHz internal sampling rate – detect events with greater precision
• Enhanced alarm configurations, including a ‘pre-alert’ warning, notifies operators if the test specimen is inside/outside tolerance
• Onboard statistics - stores displayed readings to a built-in memory for statistical analysis within the gauge
• Output data directly to a PC or printer for further analysis
• Expandable external memory - saves all the raw data-points on a 32GB micro-SDHC card so you can test rapidly now and download results later.
The Mecmesin VFG is constructed in a rugged aluminium housing, shaped to fit the hand and small enough to be comfortably used as a hand-held device. It is easily attachable to a motorised stand, thereby making it an affordable first step to more controlled tension and compression testing where optimum repeatability is required.
Mecmesin VFG Force Gauge Flyer
Mecmesin Digital Force and Torque Gauges Brochure 2022
Mecmesin Vector Instruments Manual