The Mecmesin Vector based Force and Torque Indicator (VFTI) is packed full of innovative features and the intuitive 5” colour touchscreen interface makes it easy to navigate.
The Mecmesin VFTI is a universal display for a selection of strain gauge based external ‘smart’ force and torque transducers, just ‘plug-and-play’.
• Max and 1st Peak mode - registers the key values from the test
• Graphing mode - generates a live curve on the display to help identify critical events during the test
• Fast data-acquisition rate of 2,000 times per second - ensures sudden break-force readings are captured accurately
• 5 MHz internal sampling rate – detect events with greater precision
• Onboard statistics - stores displayed readings to a built-in memory for statistical analysis within the gauge
• Output data directly to a PC or printer for further analysis
• Expandable external memory - saves all the raw data-points on a 32GB micro-SDHC card so you can test rapidly now and download results later
The Mecmesin VFTI is constructed in a rugged aluminium housing, shaped to fit the hand.
It is powered by a fast-charge lithium-Ion battery and is supplied in a robust carry case with a standard accessory kit plus a USB-C charging/data cable and USB-C to -A adapter. A removable rubber bumper is pre-fitted to protect against accidental damage if the gauge is dropped.
Downloads Mecmesin VFTI Brochure Mecmesin Vector Instruments Manual